Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Specialist
Regpack is building its marketing team we are looking for a Marketing Manager that is a specialist in demand generation! Regpack is a b2b application that is centered on enabling organization to gather information in an out of the box way which enables them to customize their process up to an individual person level. The fields that we are currently targeting are: member associations, camps, sports leagues, non-profits, faith communities, events and the general website design and building communities. Experience in one of these fields is a must. Connections and an established network is a huge advantage.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional skills, great time management, extraordinary attention to details, and proven experience in business development and marketing strategies. If you like to take initiative, learn new ways of doing things,
and more than anything are passionate about getting a great product to clients, your place is with us!
You need to be Internet savvy, able to work well with b2b social networks, proficient in content marketing, and have true and real desire to grow with a fast-growing start-up.
Regpack is a fast growing start-up (with paying clients and funding) that values smart solutions and creative thinking. We are a team that works together and every team member makes a difference.
Want to learn more about us? Look around. To view the system in action go to our blog.
We are situated on Market street at the heart of San Francisco and offer a great work environment. Employees get competitive salaries, option plans to experienced employees and an excellent health plan. Join us in utilizing the most recent developments in web technology to solve problems in a smart and out-of-the-box way.
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of a team that builds mission-critical web applications that is changing the way data is gathered on the web.
- Setting the marketing strategy together with C level executives of the company.
- Creating and implementing marketing plans for specific segments.
- Leading and executing the company’s demand generation strategy and execution.
- Measure, analyze and report on the lead-to-close process, sales and marketing program effectiveness, and campaign outcomes, draw insights and present results clearly to sales and executive management to facilitate sound decision making.
- Produce reports, dashboards and analysis focused on achieving revenue goals, pipeline, awareness and market perception tracking leads, conversion, ROI, opportunities and revenue potential.
- You will be part of a small team where you can get your hands on all sections of the business development.
- You will be making a big difference in a strong and growing company as we are revolutionizing the way many registration agencies work.
What you need to know?
Well... Internet marketing! The application is great, and the client loves it! We are looking to grow the number of clients by the thousands, so if you are looking for a big challenge with a company that will give you the tools to succeed, we are the place for you. The application is a mission critical system therefore relationship building is key. Besides marketing experience, the most important thing is that you love the web as much as we do and believe that SaaS is the way businesses should be heading! Specifically you need to know:
- Marketing strategies
- SEO strategies
- Market segmentation
- Marketing team building
- Lead generation
- Business development
- Relationship building
How to apply?
Please send over your resume to jobs at regpacks dot com and a cover letter explaining how you would be fit for the position and for the company.