Our latest updates include some security enhancements as well as updates to our scheduler module.
Beginning this week, we will be updating admin security when logging into Regpack. Our primary goal with this update is to protect your accounts from unauthorized access. If you notice you are signed out and need to log back in more than usual, don’t worry. This is part of how we are keeping your data safe!
In an effort to make all levels of Regpack more secure we now require all links and pictures connected to Regpack to be hosted on a secure server (https). If you aren’t sure whether your photos or links are secure, please send an email to email@example.com. We can host them for you, and this service is included in your admin fees. We will be implementing this update in the next week.
Scheduler Setting Updates
When you log in to your Regpack account, head over to Settings—>Tools—>Scheduler Settings. Here you’ll find some recent additions to our scheduler module. These settings can be turned on or off, and we include our recommended setting for each.
Here is a full list of the scheduler settings available:
- Users can see if a unit is full.
- Users can see past units.
- Users can see all units, regardless of dates.
- Trigger and timezone settings: users can only see units that have a trigger and allowing the system to show units in the timezone that user is in.
- Limit user selection.
- Set a time period before units can be selected.
- Allow users to check themselves in.
- Allow users to check themselves out.
- Default the system to show the user his selections.
- Show time units only after filtered by the user.
- Disable time conflict management.
- Enable time conflict allowance.
- Disable filter for users.
- Remove slow presentation for users.
Many of these scheduler updates were born out of client requests for more capabilities to customize the scheduler process to fit their process. You ask, we deliver!
If you have any questions about these updates and how you can use them most effectively for your registration, don’t hesitate to reach out to your project manager!