Below is an overview of all Regpack admin types and what actions that admin can perform when logged in to the system.
Regpack Account Owner
- All owners are charged as a Super Admin in your system.
- Module Access
- Has access to all facets of user management.
- Has access to all modules (products, scheduler, reports, emails and pages).
- Owners of the organization have access to Admin Management module where they will be able to set administrator level for their organization as well as see monthly hours accrued by Part Time Admin(s).
- Super admin(s) are charged by the applicant count in your system. Please refer to our pricing page here.
- Module Access
- Can potentially have access to all facets of user management – Access can be limited by owner of the organization.
- Can potentially have access to all modules (products, scheduler, reports, emails, and pages) – Access can be limited by the owner of organization.
- The assistant admin is charged at a rate of $1/hr. Not straight hours. If they’re logged into our system for 10 hours, leave it idle without accessing any information or modules then log out that’s 1 dollar. When the access information by going into a form or creating a status, basically any action that pings our server they get 60 minutes of labor time. When that 60 minutes is up and they click again they’re given another 60-minute session. Each 60-minute session is a dollar.
- Assistant Admins are FREE on all annual plans.
- Can potentially have access to all facets of user management – Access can be limited by the owner of the organization.
View Only Admin
- Free – All view only admins have no cost associated with them. Their access are included with the cost of the owner full time admin fee.
- Assistant Admin have read only access to the user management system. They can’t create new reports or filters.