Restoring multiple archived products for all of your applicants will move those products from the applicant’s previous orders into their active cart.
To restore multiple archived products for all of your applicants or to restore just one archived product, first make sure you are on the Product Management page. Navigate to the “Settings” drop-down menu. Select “Products” to get to the Product Management page.
Check the box next to the products that you want to restore, and click the yellow “Tools” button at the top of the page.
Click the “Archive / Restore Existing Orders” under the “Configuration” category, and when prompted “Archive” or “Restore”, click “Restore”.
Your product will be automatically restored.
When do you want to restore a product?
It is not often you will restore an archived product. Some cases include:
- Restore a product to run a report on that older product, since you cannot run reports or filter for the product once it’s archived.
- Add it back to user’s cart in order to filter for it. Once a product is archived, you cannot filter for people with that product.
- Troubleshooting when a specific user’s cart is not set up correctly.
- This can be especially useful should you want your registrants to reorder the same product.
- If you have a class that is repeating from the previous year to the next, restoring the archived product is a great option.
You can also restore an individual product while editing the product directly.
Locate the product you want to edit, and hover over it. Then click “Edit”.
You will see this screen:
Click the red “Archive / Restore Existing Orders” and then “Restore”. This is also where you can hit “Archive” and archive the product.
This will restore the product in any user’s cart that had the product there in the past.