To begin, make sure you are in the autobilling module by selecting the “Autobill” option under the “Settings” menu located to the right of the Regpack logo.
To create a new plan, click “create new plan” in the top right of the page
From here, you can begin configuring your plan. First you’ll need to give the plan a name. Below you can set it to be visible to users by toggling the “Available to users for selection” on, or hide it from users by toggling it off. To the right, you can configure the advanced options, which you can learn more about HERE.
Once you have chosen your plan’s settings and click “Create Payment Plan” you will be moved to select your final payment plan’s installment, or the balance.
Mouse over the name of the plan and click “add unit” to begin adding installments. You can add multiple installments.
When adding a new installment, you’ll want to start by giving it a label. Below that, you need to choose how much is charged and when.
● Entering a percentage will charge a percentage of their total balance, or the total balance of products within a category. See THIS article on advanced options for information.
● Entering a fixed amount will charge that amount, but will not exceed the balance (ie if the fixed amount you enter is larger than what the applicant owes, it will only charge what the applicant owes.)
● Setting a calculated date let’s you set the processing date to some amount of days, weeks, or months relative to some starting point. You have three options for setting the starting point
○ Application date makes the due date relative to the day they first created an account
○ First Order makes the processing date relative to the date they first order their products. Note that products must be delivered in order for this date to reset
○ Date plan selected makes the due date relative to the day they first selected the plan. This is the most flexible option, and is recommended
When you are done, click “update scheduled payment”. If you would like to delete the unit, click “Delete unit”