You can trigger plans to appear or add to applicants based on conditions that the applicants meets. This logic let’s you customize the choices your applicants see. A plan without a trigger will appear for everyone.
To begin, make sure you are in the autobilling module by selecting the “Autobill” option under the “Settings” menu located to the right of the Regpack logo.
To trigger a plan, scroll down the page until you find your plan andmouse over the name to click “Set Trigger”.
Next, you want to control how the plan functions. If they meet the conditions, you are able to either
Show plan in user’s plan list have the plan show up on a list which they can choose from
Add plan to user and hide from others Add the plan to applicant automatically, and make sure that no one else can see the plan
Add plan to user and show to others Add the plan to applicant automatically, but also have it show up for all of the other applicants to choose from (as if there was no trigger at all)
Choose what you would like the plan to do, and click “set trigger conditions”.
From here, you have to set your logic. There are several different categories for which a trigger can be set. Click each link below for a detailed breakdown of each category.
- Registration – triggers for generic registration actions (user registers, child created, etc…).
- Status – triggers for statuses that are created by admin in your system (excluded statuses, custom statuses, etc…).
- Payments – triggers for payments made by users (payment completed, payment not completed, etc…).
- Forms– triggers for the status of the forms in your user’s registration (form viewed, form completed, etc…).
- Products/Services– triggers for the status of the products that are in your user’s cart (product added to cart, product paid for, etc…).
- Fields– triggers for answers selected by your users (a multiple choice answer, field completed, etc.. ).
Once you’ve added your conditions, choose either “all options are required” if x AND y AND z must be true, or “any option is sufficient” if x OR y OR z must be true, and click “that’s it i’m finished” when you’re done.