Regpack offers the option to integrate background checks into the user registration process!
Here’s how the process works
- You create an account with Sterling
- You work with the Sterling implementation team to provide the package identification for Regpack’s development team. (If you don’t know what this means, that’s okay, Sterling and Regpack do all the technical work)
- Tell the Regpack support team (email@example.com) that you’d like to integrate the Sterling background check into your registration, and provide the package identification
- Regpack’s development team sets up the API that connects the two software and adds it to your account (please allow 10 business days)
How much does it cost?
- The cost associated with this is the same as the API Admin, details here
- Sterling also has their own rates based on the background check type and the volume of checks needed