Any created email can be edited at any time to ensure your information is up to date.
Editing an Email
- Head to Settings -> Emails.
- Hover over the email you wish to edit and click “Edit Subject/Body.”
- Here, you will find an email editor in which you can edit the subject and body. View Email Features below for more details on what you can do with your emails.
- Once you are done editing, click “Save.”
- Tokens: You can use Tokens to import information directly from your user’s forms into your body. Use the Add Tokens to Email menu on the right. Tokens will add where your cursor is currently located within the body.
- To show a user’s cart, find “cart list” under system fields. You’ll find other useful payment-related fields here.
- HTML Customization: You can use the rich text editor at the bottom of your email’s body to format your email. If you would like to use raw HTML (i.e. add pictures), you can click “source” to view the HTML behind the scenes of the email.
- View Example: Clicking this button will pull up a preview of how the email will appear to a user as it sends out. It will require you to already have a test user in the system in order to preview the email.
- Triggers: Trigger an email to send automatically by hovering over it and clicking “Trigger.”