Filters are a way to quickly narrow down the users that you’re viewing based on a common data point. Need to find everyone who hasn’t paid in full for your program? Filters makes these tasks easy.
There are two modes to our filtering system, Simple Mode and Filter Options. Simple Mode allows you to quickly access saved and frequently used filters. Filter Options gives you the ability to create new filters or run a quick one-time filter.
To begin, make sure you are in the User Management interface by selecting the “Users” tab located to the right of the Regpack logo.
Click the green filter button to open the filter.
When you click the Filter button, you’re in Simple Mode. You’ll see any saved filters on the left under My Filters. On the right you’ll see the 5 most recent filters that you’ve used. To enter Filter Options, click the filter options area, the highlighted grey tab to the right.
You will now have the option to create a new filter, and you can click simple mode to return to your saved or recent filters.
Click the type of information that you’d like to filter. You can combine conditions to target a specific group of user (e.g. Female AND 8th Grade, Age 12 OR 6th Grade):
- Application – Overall application related filters (Application complete/Incomplete etc.)
- Status – Filter using the statuses that are created in your system
- Super Stars – Filter by the assigned stars (red, blue, gold and green)
- Assigned to Admin – Filter by admin assignments
- Payments – Filter by the status of payments and open balances
- Ordered Products/Services – Filter by products ordered and/or paid for
- Forms – Filter by forms completed, reviewed, added or locked
- Fields – Filter by the answers selected or text entered by users
Filter Criteria Settings
When you filter on more than one data point, the default setting is All options are required. This option means that you’ll only see users who have all of the data points you’ve selected.
If you want to do a more general search, you can change this setting to Any option is sufficient. This option means that you’ll see users who have any of the data points you’ve selected.
You also have the option to show excluded users by checking “Show Excluded users before selecting the green “Apply Filter” button.
The filter you created will display directly above the user listings.
If you’d like to save this filter for the future, simply click the “Save Filter” button to the right of your filter conditions, and above your user listings.