A multiple choice field can be used to create a drop down menu, radio button, or check boxes to capture any information you’d like such as allergies, grade, or state. The selections made within this field can be filtered for in Users.
Adding a Multiple Choice Field
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Hover over the form you wish to add a date field to and click “Edit Form Fields.”
- In the fields menu, click “Multiple Choice Field” and drag and drop it within the form where you would like it to appear. You can also click “Add Top” or “Add Bottom” to add it to the respective position within the form.
- Name your field and options, select your settings, and click “Save Field.”
- Click “Save Form.”
- Adding Values: Click “Add another value” to add more values. If you would like to add values in bulk, click “Bulk Add Values” and input your values separated by a comma or semi-colon to automatically create values.
- Selection Type: Choose whether this field should be set to:
– radio buttons (select one option but all options are displayed)
– dropdown list (select one option in a dropdown list)
– checkboxes (allow users to select more than one option)
- Choose whether this field is mandatory to consider the form complete (ON = mandatory).
- Add a field description to guide your users under Field Description.
- If this field should only be seen by admins so users cannot fill it out, set “Field hidden from users” to ON.