For Joomla sites you will need to apply one setting before installing the script on the page you would like to hold our system. Super Users will need to remove text filtering before Joomla’s system will display our i-frame. The Regpack i-frame functions very similar to embedding a YouTube video on your website so following these instructions will configure your site for our script
Get the HTML code Log into the regpack back-end and make sure you are in the correct group. Go to https://www.regpacks.com/reg/admin/projects/iframe_config.php
There should be a box there with some code in it.
Copy that code. (if this page in inaccessible, just copy the snippet at the bottom of this document and change the “GROUP_ID” to the group’s actual ID)
Put it in your website’s HTML
Copy the code above and open up the page you want to have the regpack system in your favorite editor.
Paste the HTML code where you would like it to be. The iframe will adjust its width based on the parent it is inside of. It is ideal that the iframe has at least 900px of horizontal space. The iframe will also adjust its own height in your webpage based on what is inside of the iframe, so make sure its parent does not have the CSS property of overflow:hidden and ideally does not have an absolute height. Save and upload your HTML file to your webserver.
If you want Regpack’s internal navigation to appear apart from your iframe (for example, you already have a navigation sidebar) You can put a tag in your HTML that looks like this:
The navigation will now be transported outside of the iframe and you can use it to control the iframe
Is something wrong?
Does the content inside your iframe cut off or just doesn’t look like it fits? This is probably a configuration issue. Your group’s template should point to the iframe template.
Did nothing happen? Please re-check the HTML code and make sure you replaced the GROUP_ID with your groups actual ID
Iframe totally broken?
1. Go to System -> Global configuration
2. In the “Site” tab (it will be the default opened) make sure that the Default Editor is “TinyMCE”. In normal configurations this is already set.
3. Click the “text filters” tab at the top and make sure the “No Filtering” is selected for the “Super Users” option. In normal configurations this is already set.
4. Save and Close.
5. On the top menu click the “extensions” and then “plugins”.
6. Find the TinyMCE plugin and make sure it is enabled.
7. Click the link to go into the TinyMCE configuration.
8. Look for the “Prohibited Elements” and make sure it is presenting “applet” (without quotes) only. If anything else is there delete it.
9. Look for the “Extended Valid Elements” option and add the following into it: script[type|src|id],iframe[src|style|width|height|scrolling|marginwidth|marginheight|frameborder]
10. Save and Close.
11. Create a new Article you want to embed the Regpack system into.
12. Add the text you want and everything else.
13. Click the “Toggle Editor”. You will be presented with the HTML that the page will present. In the place you want to add the Regpack system add the code you got on the Settings -> Project Settings -> Embedding section under the “Embedding Code”.
It should look something like this:
14. After you have added the code into your Joomla article click the “Toggle Editor” again. You will see a link with your project name where you added the code.
15. Save the article and refresh the page.
16. Click the “Toggle Editor” button again just to make sure that the code is still there in the format and method you entered it.
17. Go to the page on your Joomla website and you should see the Regpack system populate in the correct place.