Please see here an example of an embedded Regpack system into a wix site:
In order to do this you need to do the following on the wix system:
- Create a new page (or use the page you have).
- Clear out everything from the page except the title and the navigation. Basically have a blank content page.
- Through the wix options select “add” and then the “more”.
- Select the top option “html & flash” and from it the “html code”
Now this is the important part: when adding the widget to the page make sure it is taking the full width possible and then drag it to take up as much of the height as possible. I would not go too crazy but at least 1500px height if not 2000px height (you may need to manually plug in these height and width dimensions).
- In the Backend of the Regpack system, click settings -> project setings -> embedding tab, copy the code and then add the code(double click the widget in order to go into its settings. There select “html code”.)
- Embed the script you’ve received from your project manager or simply go to “Project Settings” in your Admin account to grab the embed code.
- Click update.
- Your regpack system will show up.