Regpack provides an easy to build a lead generation from from a template to create a customized lead management tool for your website and your business.
Ready in 20 minutes!
- 1 Form
- One Landing Page
You can find this template under “Membership”. Click “Individual” and “No Payments” and then select the “Leads Management” template to begin building.
Steps to build a lead generation form:
- Create a new project: It only takes a few minutes to create a brand new project with our lead template, so you can collect lead information, allow your team to manage new leads, and communicate with prospects within the system.
- Choose our lead management template: Easy as pie! Check out where to find it in the video above.
- Build out the template to your specifications: Use our custom form builder to ask for what you need to effectively manage your prospects.
- Create personalized emails and trigger them: Use our trigger functionality to create a sales process that is automated. Our status tool will allow you to mark where prospects are in the sales process, and emails can be triggered based on status changes.
- Test and Go Live! Make sure it all works, embed the project on your website (or behind a button on your website!), and use our management tools to manage prospects as they come rolling in!
How to Make Your Lead Generation a Success
- Create a simple first form to gather contact information like name, email, and phone number.
- The second form can include more fields that will gather the remaining information you would like for the leads.
- Create an email that triggers when a lead (user) is created, so they automatically get a message from you when they become a lead.
- Trigger an internal email to go out to you or your sales team any time a new lead is created, including tokens like their name, email and contact information so they can reach out easily.
- End with a thank you page (a form with a free text field on it) letting the lead know next steps.
Use our Template to Create a Lead Management Form
The system provides a single set of forms where lead information can be collected, waivers signed, and documents uploaded.
Use the embed code to place this form directly on your contact page on your website to automate lead information collection.
You can see our sample lead system we created here. Feel free to create a lead!
Ideas on using RP Tools to collect and manage leads on your website
Assign Leads to Admins
If you are managing leads with a team, be sure to use the assign admin function to assign individual leads to specific admins so you can manage workflow productively.
Use Statuses to Move Leads Through Your Process
Status like “1st Reach Out” or “Voicemail” are great ways to see where your leads are in the process, and help ensure all leads follow your process.
You can use the email trigger tool to send out specific communication based on the lead status, since it can correspond with where they are in your sales funnel.
Expand your leads project into a 2 step lead to client management tool
You can use the same project (or create a separate project) to manage leads that become clients of your organization.
It’s easy to create a multi-step process in your project. You can change the status of a lead into a “Client” and that can add an additional set of forms so you can record eve more information.
You can also charge clients through your project once they onboard.
Use Admin Only Forms to Record Even More Information
Create internal admin forms so you and your team can manage leads in the system. This can include additional details like competitors they might be using, and any other information you like to have on hand about leads.
Remember, all fields, including admin only, can be used to filter and report on. Creating monthly reporting for the sales team is effortless!