Regpack provides an easy to build template to create a customized donation tool that you can embed on your website and share with anyone!
View more on how to build this out in Regpack here.
This function allows you to present separate and independent registration landing pages that all lead back to the same backend database in 1 Regpack project.
We’ve added the option to log in to your Regpack admin account using your Google account for a simple one-step login process.
User tags is a great tool for organizing and grouping your users in your Regpack project.
Read more here.
You can now filter by autobill plan, and autobill payment status.
Read more here.
- Product update: Merchandise/One Time Services/Activity is now 2 separate products “One Time Events / All Day Activities / Services” (requires dates to be in compliance) and “Merchandise”.
- Time conflicts are disabled in this specific product type on the product level, but can be toggled to off to re-enable time conflicts.
- Products optimization: Update to speed and memory of showing product options. Currently not showing products that are not yet available to increase speed on products page on front end.
- Update: Filter by autobill, including users on or not on a plan, users with no saved payment method, users with overdue balance, and users on specific autobill plans
- Update: “select all” sessions within the session holder. Improves reporting for sessions.
- Update: User tags including filtering by user tags
- Resolved refunds not reflecting in cart. Refunds were not removing the label marking a product within the cart paid.
- Resolved: Product widget not showing when selecting a specific field due to product list being empty when triggering off a field.
- Resolved: Main email changed on login if the email within the form was changed. It would revert back after an email was sent and you logged back in.
- Resolved “show” trigger not mapping correctly on auto-bill plans, causing options to not show.
- Resolved Calendly widget not presenting correctly on some mobile devices.
- Resolved triggers not updating when multiple-choice answer text is changed. Can now re-add previously deleted values/options or add more values.
- Resolved issue of meta-data description being longer than 40 characters for the custom service fee message, which caused some front-end users to have trouble making a payment if the message was too long.
- Resolved manual refunds not displaying or applying to the cart correctly for some users. Manual refunds log properly now.
- Resolved Safari issue where widget displayed undefined and progress bar was missing.
- Resolved issue of partial selection on a session not properly updating the price for some user carts and disabling days/price adjusted after disabling a day on the backend for the overall session cost.
- Resolved product general setting issue for $0 priced products which were not hidden when that setting was toggled to “On”.
- Resolved JS error causing mobile devices to not switch to the mobile RP site based on project settings.
- Resolved widgets not displaying on the front end of mobile IOS devices.
- Resolved discount errors connected to a specific day.
- Resolved issue preventing product triggers to show or add on the same form.
- Resolved issue with Facebook link that is generated when clicking registration link on the FB app.
- Resolved $0 priced products hiding sessions in some cases.
- Resolved issues of some authorized payments not capturing at the correct time.
- Added Membership templates to available template for new project creation.
- Resolved system sending duplicate calls for child payments.
- Resolved “view days” not showing on confirm selection widget.