To begin, make sure you are in the User Management interface by selecting the “Users” tab located to the right of the Regpack logo:
Select the targeted users for your report by checking the box to the left of their names.
Click the Reports button. Find and click the specific report that you’d like to run for the selected users.
This will take you to the Reports module and show you a digital version of the report you selected. From this module you will be able to: Change to different reports; Download the form in PDF format by clicking the PDF icon on the top right of the report; Download the form in CSV format by clicking the CSV icon on the top right of the report. Click the PDF or CSV icon to download the report.
NOTE: CSV is compatible with Open Office and Google Apps.
NOTE: When exporting CSV reports, Excel for Mac doesn’t support UTF-8 encoding in Excel for Mac, but if you IMPORT the CSV instead of double-clicking it, and then choose the Windows option as the source, it works.
Special instructions for MS Excel users:
For those with access to Google Apps:
- Upload CSV file to your Google Drive
- Once the file is uploaded go to the File tab and select “Download As”
- Choose the Excel compatible option for your version, either .xls or .xlsx
- Choose the download destination and download
For those without access to Google Apps:
- Open Excel and go to the File tab and click on Options.
- Go to advanced and click theWeb Options button. It should be under the General tab.
- Go to theEncodingtab and pickUTF-8from the drop-down menu.
- ClickOK, restart Excel and open your file.