The trigger feature will allow your system to present and/or add products to your user’s cart, present forms that should be completed, or send emails according to selections made by your users.
Once a trigger is set, the actions happen automatically and instantly customize the registration process.
Registration triggers are based on the overall status of the registration (i.e. “Account created” or “Child created”).
Using registration triggers, you can automatically have a form or forms add to a user’s account, send an email, add a product to their cart, and more.
To set a trigger on any of the options mentioned above, you’ll need to find the “Trigger” button next to that option. It will be purple, like below. The purple trigger button will appear next to emails and forms as well.
Once you click “Trigger”, you’ll see a list of conditions you can select for the trigger to fire. In this case, you will pick “Registration”, as highlighted below:
There are a few options under the Registration section. Below are explanations of what each of these conditions mean.
- User Account Created – Any module with this setting will react when an account is first created, meaning it can only be triggered once as a user can not register more than one time.
- You will use this setting to trigger all forms (in an individual system) or all head unit forms (in a family system.
- You can also use this trigger to send a welcome email!
- Child Created – This is a trigger specifically for use within a family system. Any module with this setting will react anytime a child/sub account is created within the system.
- You will use this setting to trigger all sub-unit forms in your system.
- Sub unit/ Child number is – This will trigger the action when the sub unit number is the range specified.
- For example, if you want to set up a discount for additional registrants in a family system, you can trigger a discount to add automatically to a cart when the sub unit/child number is 2-100.