Triggering schedules will allow you to automatically show users or prevent users from seeing schedule units.
To begin, make sure you are in the Scheduler Management interface by selecting the “Scheduler” tab under the “Settings” menu (located to the right of the Regpack logo).
After a time unit is created, hovering your mouse over the newly created time unit will present a purple “Triggers” button.
Clicking this opens up the first step in the triggering process, which is to determine whether the schedule will show to users or not show to users.
Next you will need to add or remove trigger event(s). After you select the event(s) click “That’s it. I’m Finished”
- Registration:This section has options based on the overall registration (i.e. “user registers” or “child created”)
- Status:Triggers in this section would be comprised of the statuses that are created in the User Management section (i.e. “excluded status” or some other customstatus).
- Payments:This section is where you can trigger based on the status of each payment made (i.e. “payment compete” or “needs to close balance”).
- Forms:Triggers that can be set on the status of forms in their registration (i.e. “form complete” or “form incomplete”).
- Products/Services:Triggers that can be set on selection and payment of products (i.e.”product added to cart” or “product paid for”).
- Fields:Triggers that are set according to the answers selected by your registrants (i.e. if they say yes to a multiple choice question, or complete an answer field).
- Trigger settings:
- All options are required:The trigger will not activate unless ALL conditions are met.
- Any option is sufficient:The trigger will activate on ANY conditions that is listed.
- Reverse Trigger:This will remove the form if the condition(s) that you’ve selected are not fulfilled.
Once the trigger is set the lightning bolt located on the right of the time unitwill light up. Clicking this bolt will allow you to easily inspect the triggers associated with that time unit.