Admins often encounter situations where they need to add a Product to a specific User to correct some problem (ex: to provide a special discount or to over-book an event).
Begin in the User Management tab. There are three different ways to add Private Products: Two through the User’s menu and the other through the Actions panel.
1. Mouse over the user and click on the user menu to the far right (which appears as a triangle inside of a green circle).
2. Select Add a product in the Orders & Payments section
1. Open the cart of the specific user you would like to add a product to.
2. Click Add Product button
Third Approach (involves the Tools button):
1. Select the checkbox next to your user’s name
2. Click the Tools button then Add Product under the Orders & Payments section
From this point, all of the directions are the same. Those actions will open a product module where you can select the productsyou would like to add by either entering a quantity or checking the box then click Update
The Product will now appear in the User’s cart.