It’s quick and easy to add a new child to an existing family in the back end of your Regpack project.
To begin, make sure you are in the User Management interface by selecting the “Users” tab located to the right of the Regpack logo:
1) Mouse over the parent who you would like to add a child for, and click the green circle that appears to the far right of the user’s frame (near the status). On the screen that appears, click “Create new child/sub-unit ”
Note that this pop-up will also allow you to view and add forms to this user, delete forms, set a status, send a message, view past email correspondence, issue a manual payment, and add products.
2) This will take you to the child’s first incomplete form. At this point, fill out the basic details and save the form – at this point, you or your applicant will be able to log in and complete the child’s registration.
Creating a New Family
If you would like to create a new family in your Regpack project, not just a new sub-unit for an existing family, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the User Management Tab.
2. Click “Tools” at the top and “Create New Family”.
3. You can then enter the email address of the head unit, which will become the login email for that family. Once you enter a valid email, you can either set a password for them, or have the system generate one.
If you have the system create one, the head unit can reset their password by clicking “Forgot Password” when logging in with that email. They will then follow the prompts to create a new password for their account.
Once you select the password method, you will be taken to the first page of the parent registration form and either save and close, or continue to add known information.