The “sort by” feature allows you to sort your user data by several different variables so you can view your data in different ways.
Generally you are able to sort by application date, first name or last name, status, comments, paid and ordered status, completion level and recent action. You can sort by smallest to largest, or vice versa.
To begin, make sure you are in the User Management interface by selecting the “Users” tab located to the right of the Regpack logo.
The “sort by” feature on the User Management page allows admins to sort the individual entries in their system by a number of parameters. The sorting module is located directly above the listing of all of your applicants.
The sorting module is a drop-down menu listing several options to sort the individual entries
- Name – Sort all entries by last name of the applicants or organization name from A-Z or Z-A
- Application Date – Sorts by the date and time the registration/application was created
- Recent Action – Sorts by the last date information was changed by an applicant or organization
- Total Order – Sorts by the total dollar amount of the orders placed by the individuals
- Total Paid – Sorts by the total amount paid by the individuals
- Balance – Sorts by the balance due
- Completion Level – Sorts by the total number of forms completed by the applicant.
- Status – Sorts by the status that are created and assigned within your system.
- Stars – Sorts by the colored stars assigned to registrants
- Comments – Sorts by the number of admin comments contained within the registration
Note that you can first filter your user data to see a segmented list of users, and then sort that filtered result by these parameters. This can help narrow down the list of users so you can get the answers you are looking for.