Create any form, with any questions, in SECONDS.Request Free Demo
Form Builder Features
Create any form, ask any question, in any format, with any design. Simply drag fields into the form and you’ll have styled, formatted, and coded forms with all the bells and whistles, just like that!
Forms are a great way to cluster information together in a meaningful way so you can get the information you need, fast. Regpack is built on the idea of forms. Everything in the system is a form just like your paper forms, but with all the flexibility and power of a web application.
You can create any form, ask any question, in any format, with any design. Simply drag fields into the form and you’ll have styled, formatted, and coded forms with all the bells and whistles, just like that! Once you create a form, you’ve created a database! The information your applicant enters can be searched and filtered, statistics can be generated and reports created.
Built-in widgets and field types enable you to create complex form elements with a single click. Ready made clusters enable you to create repeating sections quickly and enjoy the accumulated knowledge of your organization. You don’t need to know how to code or understand any programming language. All you need to know is what you want to ask your applicants.
- Highlighted form builder features:
- Intuitive – drag and drop interface.
- Accurate – Mandatory fields will always be completed.
- Data validation – numbers will be numbers, dates will be dates, and emails will be emails!
- Conditional logic – ask only the questions that are relevant to the applicant. The conditional logic engine ensures that applicants will see only what they need to see and skip what they don’t. Which means more completed applications!
- Great styles – style your forms the way you want and create consistency throughout your organization.
Professional Form Builder
The biggest benefit is the relatively simple and efficient way to not only provide a professional point of entry for our conference attendees, but for us as an organization to capture large amounts of data, and to organize it in a way that is immediately useful for our company.